We are pleased to offer you a way to order all your curriculum from one convenient location. Consider placing a standing order with us for your Sunday School or small group curriculum for the upcoming church year!
A standing order is the easiest and most cost-effective way for congregations to order curriculum. Simply place an annual order for each quarter by mid-July. Should your needs change during the year, simply note quantity changes according to our Curriculum calendar.
A standing order is:
- Convenient. Only one order needs to be placed each year.
- Timely. Resources are available in plenty of time for teacher planning.
- Personalized. The Resource Center staff personally handles the needs of all standing order customers.
- Flexible. You can change quantities as attendance fluctuates throughout the church year.
Our curriculum overview highlights some of our most popular and high quality selections. While we have some featured recommendations, we are also glad to order material from any publishing house for you! If you decide to simply place a periodic or on-demand order rather than a standing order, we ask only that you observe the curriculum calendar deadlines to avoid additional charges. These orders may also be subject to additional shipping and handling fees.
Just follow these step-by-step instructions to place your order!
1. Review our curriculum policies and deadlines.
2. Review the various curriculum options! Choose from classroom, lectionary, and rotational models. Our featured curricula appear on our brand new Moravian Curriculum website.
3. Consider the needs of your congregation or small group. This handy guide will help.
4. Place your order! Our new curriculum ordering website makes it easy for you to place your standing order. If you’ve shopped online, then you can order the curricula you need. If you don’t see, just give us a call at 336-722-8126 and we’ll be glad to help!
We encourage you to order online! If you have problems, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the specific curriculum publisher, title of piece, and quantity. We discourage phone-in orders as we would prefer to have them in writing (or a digital copy). We will be glad to help you with questions on the phone!