At the 2014 Synod of the Moravian Church, Northern Province, delegates reviewed, discussed and voted upon more than 70 pieces of legislation during their plenary sessions June 19-23. The PDF documents below include all approved reports, organized by committee.
- Adults and Older Adults Ministry
- Care and Nurture of Clergy
- Church and Society
- Healthy Congregations
- Identity Purpose and Organization
- Lay Leadership
- Local and Global Missions
- Ministry to with and by Youth and Young Adults
- Relationship with Others
- Spiritual Formation
These resolutions will guide the Moravian Church Northern Province for the coming four years and beyond. The next full Northern Province Synod will be held in 2018.