Electing members to serve on provincial boards and agencies is a key responsibility for provincial synods. In balloting during the initial sessions of 2014 Synod of the Moravian Church Northern Province, delegates elected the following candidates to serve:
Moravian Academy Board of Trustees
- Barbara Heske, Bethlehem, Pa.
- Pamela Larimer, Bethlehem, Pa.
- Christian Rice, Coopersburg, Pa.
Linden Hall School for Girls
- Ronald Rice, Lititz, Pa.
Delegates to Unity Synod 2016
- Michael Johnson, Brooklyn, N.Y.
- Staci Marrese-Wheeler, McFarland, Wis.
Trustee of the Larger Life Foundation
- Steve Pasquinelli, New Philadelphia, Ohio
- William Kiessling, Lake Mills, Wis.
- Wendy Brockert, Lake Mills, Wis.
Moravian Theological Seminary, Board of Trustees
- Brian Dixon, Victoria, Minn.
- Katie Van Der Linden, Madison, Wis.
- Eileen Edwards, Sherwood Park, Alberta
Provincial Women’s Board – Eastern Region
- Rhonda Robinson, Bethlehem, Pa.
Provincial Women’s Board – Western Region
- Linda Rabbach, Watertown, Wis.
Provincial Women’s Board – Mid States Region
- Patricia Baldwin, Hope, Ind.
For more on the 2014 Synod of the Moravian Church Northern Province, click here.