MORAVIAN YOUTH CONVO 2017
JULY 1-6, 2017
Washington, D.C. * University of Maryland
A gathering of Moravian Youth for the purpose of Building Community, Spiritual Formation, Mission Engagement, and Fellowship.
NEW! REGISTRATION DEADLINE EXTENDED TO FEB. 15, 2017.
Participants must have completed grades 8 through 12 in 2017. Chaperones must be at least 21 years old and be approved by the Convo 2017 Planning Committee.
Payment information for all participants:
- Total participant cost is $800 (US)
- Total Chaperone cost is $650 (US)
- Meals beginning with Dinner on July 1st through Breakfast on July 6th
- Housing July 1st – July 6th
- Travel once you arrive in the Washington D.C. area
- Service Mission Opportunity
- Tuesday Evening Entertainment
- Convo 2017 T-Shirt
Additional Expenses – Personal expenses not covered by the registration fee
- Travel to and from Washington, D.C.
- Spending Money
- Replacement of Lost Metro ($50.00) or Lost Room Key Cards ($75.00)
- February 15, 2017: Deadline for registration and $300 (US) non-refundable deposit. (Please note that if our Convo fills up before this date, you will be placed on a waiting list.)
- February 28, 2017: Second payment of $250 (US) is due.
- March 31, 2017: The balance of $250 (US) is due.
Send the non-refundable deposit of $300 (US) made payable to “Convo 2017” along with completed registration pages 1 – 3 to:
PO Box 1245
Bethlehem, PA 18016-1245