Congregational life is about ministry . . . and much more! Do you ever need help with . . .
We are here to help you strengthen and transform the life of your congregation, through consulting and training, hands-on ministry support, programming, and resources, in areas such as:
- Congregational Discernment & Transformation
- Congregational Health & Identity
- Youth Ministry
- Family Ministry
- Older Adult Ministry
- Congregational Care
- Gifts Inventory
- Growth & Evangelism
- Mission & Outreach
- Action Plan Development
- Conflict Resolution & Management
- Change Management
- Leadership Development
- Technology & Social Media
- Faith Formation & Spiritual Growth
- Moravian Identity
- Volunteer Recruitment
We serve small groups, congregations, and RCCs, as well as pastors, lay leaders, Christian educators and church staff.
The Board of Cooperative Ministries provides:
- a process which creates a safe space for dialogue and involvement;
- a valuable perspective from outside your congregation;
- support for your staff & leadership throughout the process; and
- suggestions, ideas, and processes that work and will move you toward a new future.
- Characteristics of Healthy Congregations (PDF): What characteristics make for healthy congregations? We also have a web-based version of this information.
- 2010 Synod Strategic Directives: Directives from Synod for each of the eight characteristics of healthy congregations.
- Nurturing Spiritual Growth in Your Congregation: Resources from June 6, 2013 MMA meeting.