Members of one body. . .
working for a future with hope.
Fifty-four congregations and ten fellowships form the foundation of the Moravian Church, Southern Province.
Each of these belong to one of 12 Regional Conferences of Churches, a small cluster of congregations and fellowships that meet together to enable communication, build unity and expand community throughout the Province.
Want a quick overview of RCCs and the Responsibilities of RCC members? Download this great FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)! We also have a variety of resources for our RCC leadership groups.
Synod created Regional Conferences of Churches (or RCCs) in 2010 in order to:
- help congregations share their strengths and best practices with each other,
- provide BCM with input about their needs,
- to participate in shared ministries, and
- to serve as a conduit for communication.
The following is a list of the 12 Regional Conferences of Churches and their member congregations.
First Church (Greensboro)
Come and Worship
First Church (Georgia)
King of Kings
New Hope (Florida)
Prince of Peace
New Covenant Fellowship
Nueva Esperanza Fellowship
Rayaka Ingnika Fellowship
Mountain Laurel Fellowship
Little Church on the Lane (Charlotte)
New Beginnings (Huntersville)
Palmetto Fellowship (Spartanburg)
Christ the King (Durham)
New Hope (NC)
RCC Leaders – be sure to visit our RCC Resources page for ideas and resources to help you as you organize your conference.
- RCC Excerpt from the Book of Order
- RCC Representative Election Update – June 2011
- RCC Description – Original Bulletin Insert
Other Helpful Background:
- The Moravian Covenant for Christian Living
- The Ground of the Unity
- 2009 MCSP Re-Structure Presentation
- Reorganization Resolution – 2009 Synod
- Appendix – 2009 Synod
- Approved Minutes – 2009 Synod