Tour de Putz
Sunday, December 15, 2019 | 2:00pm to 5:00pm
Various Moravian Churches
Winston-Salem and Lewisville, NC
The Putz (rhymes with “foots”) comes from the German word “putzen,” meaning “to decorate.” They illustrate Christ’s birth through illumination of miniature figures and scenes. Visit one or all of the following churches on December 15th and learn more about this long-standing Moravian tradition!
2019 Tour Schedule
- 2:00-2:30: Hopewell (701 Hopewell Church Rd, Winston-Salem)
- 2:45-3:30: Konnoak Hills (3401 Konnoak Drive, Winston-Salem)
- 3:45-5:00: Unity (8300 Concord Church Rd, Lewisville)
- 3:00: Community Moravian Christmas
- 3:45: Unwrapping the Christmas Creche (Follow a child’s thoughts as the Christmas Crèche is unwrapped and each figure comes to life!)
- 4:15: Putz Presentation
- 4:30: Interactive Children’s Lovefeast
All ages are welcome!