Is the unknown of the COVID-19 outbreak getting to you? Has your anxiety levels increased and you need some prayerful reflections to calm down? We have compiled a list of prayerful resources that might be helpful during this unprecedented time.
- Do Not Fear
- Throughout scripture, time and time again the people of God are admonished not to live in fear. As the world enters a time that most generations alive have never experienced it is a time to be wise and follow the advice of the experts. Remember that we are all held by God and are called to reach out to neighbor in time of need.
- Do You Feel Like You Are In a Storm
- Do you feel as though you are living in the midst of a storm? COVID-19 spreading rapidly across the globe. Stock markets crashing as people panic in response. Grocery shelves empty of toilet paper and cleaning supplies. It feels as though a tornado has struck and there is Jesus sleeping peacefully in the back of the boat.
- Association of Presbyterian Church Educators (APCE) Resources for Home Prayer and Worship
- During this season of social distancing, here are some apps and resources, including Daily Prayer App, d365, and Pray As You Go, for personal and family prayer and worship.
- Church Publishing Inc. Free, Downloadable Resources
- As congregations, families, and individuals seek to live faithfully in these uncertain times, Church Publishing Incorporated is working to support you with downloadable Book of Common Prayer, Adult, and Children Bible studies.