As the COVID-19 pandemic persists, stress levels and uncertainty increase. Pastors and other ministry leaders are taking on new ways of “doing church” while also continuing to care for their stressed-out churches and communities. In order to care for others well during this strange season, ministry leaders must learn how to care for themselves at the same time.
- Presbyterian Church (USA): Practicing Self-Care during COVID-19
- Episcopal Relief: Self-Care for Church Leaders During COVID19
- Pittsburgh Theological Seminary: Clergy Self-Care During A Pandemic
- Baptist Press: Pastors Face Mental Health Challenges Amid COVID-19 Crisis
- United Church of Christ: Clergy Self-Care