The 2018 Synod of the Moravian Church Northern Province approved a broad range of resolutions in its role as the highest governing body of the province. These resolutions were deliberated and approved June 21-25, 2018 in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania.
The full collection of elections and resolutions from the 2018 Northern Province Synod are available here (PDF download).
Individual committee’s reports and resolutions are collected here:
- Church and Society
- Congregational Leadership
- Emerging Ministries
- Healthcare and Retirement Benefits for Clergy
- Healthier Congregations
- Identity, Purpose and Organization
- Lay Leadership Development
- Missional Engagement in Local Neighborhoods
- Missional Engagement Around the World
- Relationships with Others
- Spiritual Formation