For Human Resource Questions please use the following email address: [email protected]
Note: Documents on this page require Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint or Adobe Reader
Health Insurance and Benefits Information
- Health and Benefits Contact Information 2022
- Moravian Church Summary of Benefit Coverage 2022
- Moravian Church Benefit Guide for 2023
- Paycor Online Check Stub Employee Guide (for employees)
Employment Application Process
- MCSP Application for Employment
- MCSP Applicant Release of Information Form
- MCSP Non Disclosure Agreement
New Employee Enrollment Forms
All the information on the following forms is required in order to enter the new employee in the payroll system. Incomplete forms will delay the processing of payroll checks. All completed forms must be sent to Kathy Osborne ([email protected]) before the date of employment.
- Applicant Release Form – the information on this form is used to request background checks
- Moravian Church, Southern Province Application Form
- Employee Information Form – please include the date of employment.
- Federal W-4 withholding form.
- North Carolina NC-4 withholding form.
- Eligibility to Work I-9 form. Two forms of identification must be copied and included with the I-9 form. The person at the church witnessing and copying the id is responsible for completing Section 2 of that form. The employee completes Section 1.
- Direct Deposit – the employee has to sign up for direct deposit.
- Drug tests can be coordinated through the HR Manger office of the Moravian Church in America, Southern Province at 336-531-0025 or through email at [email protected]
- Automatic Draft Authorization form
- i-9-paper-version (Employee Eligibility Form)
- Federal W4
- NC-4 Form (Allowance/Withholding form)
- Direct Deposit Form
- Form 19 Workers Compensation
For Use by Congregation or Agency
- MCSP Resume Application Review Checklist
- MCSP Interview Primer
- MCSP Competency Based Interview
- MCSP Candidate Evaluation Form
- MCSP Conditional Offer of Employment
- MCSP Rescinded Employment Offer
- Change In Salary Form