The 13th Moravian Women’s Conference will be held June 20-23, 2019 at the Embassy Suites in Winston-Salem, North Carolina.
Advance Registration is now CLOSED. Interested in registering? Email [email protected] to find out if space is still available.
Ways to Register:
- Online: Register online beginning in July of 2018. You can register, select workshops, and pay using a credit card. We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express.
The conference registration fee includes:
- 5 meals (Thursday, Friday, Saturday dinner and Friday, Saturday lunch),
- admission to the Friday evening gala
- workshops, general sessions, keynotes
- admission to all conference events, and
- conference program and materials.
Remember, your conference registration fee does NOT include lodging. For details about lodging, visit the Travel & Accommodations page.
Conference Fees: (All fees are US Currency)
|Registration Options|| Postmarked
on or before
|Full Conference Registration Fee||$350.00||$415.00|
|Saturday ONLY Registration Fee||$150.00||$175.00|
|Friday Evening Banquet & Gala (a la carte – do not select if attending full conference)||$75.00||$75.00|
|Saturday Keynote by Rachel Held Evans ONLY (a la carte – do not select if attending full conference)||$35.00||$35.00|
To complete your conference arrangements, be sure to:
- Register for the conference using this online form and paying with a credit card (transaction & convenience fees will apply). Or, download a printable registration form and mail it with your check.
- Make reservations at the conference hotel (The Embassy Suites) after July 30, 2018 if you’ll be staying there. Advise hotel of your roommate(s).
- Make arrangements to travel to the conference (airfare, car, etc.). (If traveling by air, make arrangements for ground transportation to and from the airport.)
- Bring additional spending money for shopping and parking!
Refunds, Cancellations, and Substitutions
No refunds are given. Registrations may be transferred to another attendee. Substitutions are allowed using the following guidelines: The substituting attendee must provide a letter or email from the person whose place they are taking authorizing the substitution. The substituting attendee should pay the original attendee directly, since payment will have already been made to the Moravian Women’s Conference.
Northern Province Discount
The Women’s Board of the Northern Province has arranged for ANY Northern Province woman to claim a $50 discount off of her registration fee. Simply enter MCNP50 in the “NP discount code” box online or on the printed registration form. This must be done at the time of registration as it is not retroactive.
North American Scholarships (Only women in the Northern and Southern Provinces are eligible.)
A limited number of partial scholarships are available for U.S. and Canadian attendees on a first-come, first-serve basis. Scholarships help defray the cost of the conference for those who might not otherwise be able to attend. No more than two scholarships are given per congregation. Scholarship funds apply to the conference registration fee only. Attendees are responsible for their own transportation and miscellaneous expenses.
The applicant’s pastor or the congregation’s Moravian Women/ Women’s Fellowship leader are encouraged to provide a written recommendation with the scholarship application, but this is not strictly required.
The quickest, easiest way to apply is to complete this online application form, though you may also view and download a printable version. Please apply soon, as scholarships will be awarded on a rolling, first-come, first-serve basis. You must apply for a scholarship prior to registering for conference (if you want to use the discount).
International Travel Stipends – Lib Miller Fund (for international attendees only)
A limited number of travel stipends are available to international attendees through the generosity of the Lib Miller Fund.
Moravian Women’s Conference | [email protected]