Whether you are looking for materials, curriculums, books, planning supports or suggestions we are here to help your congregation find the resources you need for your faith formation programing.
If you are interested in a consultation with you Christian Education Team or for planning your Christian Education programming let us know!
We have Sunday school curriculum for children, youth and adults that you can browse in our lending library or you can check out the suggestions found here.
If you need access to the password protected curriculum site contact our office [email protected].
We no longer order curriculum from our office, so we encourage you to check in with the publishers for order deadlines and information directly.
PUBLISHERS AND CONTACT INFORMATION WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND
- Presbyterian Publishing Corporation PCUSA Store
- For questions or assistance with placing your order, contact [email protected]or call (800) 533-4371. Available by phone Monday- Friday from 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. EST.
- Options available from PCUSA Store are Present Word, Feasting on the Word, Follow Me, Growing in God’s Love, Growing in Grace and Gratitude, Faith Questions, and Being Reformed.
- Cokesbury and Abingdon Press from the United Methodist Publishing House
- Customer Care Team is on hand with friendly and knowledgeable consultants available to assist you with your order, product, delivery, or account questions.
- Monday-Friday: 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CST)
Email: [email protected]
- Options available from this publisher are Adult Bible Study series, Celebrate Wonder curriculum, VBS, and various books published by Cokesbury and Abingdon Press
- Brethren Press and Mennomedia
- Email is [email protected] for questions or to order online go to brethrenpress.org or call 1-800-441-3712
- Options available are Shine curriculum and VBS material.